Upcoming Events › Webinars
Events Search and Views Navigation
You may have heard the buzz about HIVE, and you want to see if HIVE may be a quality solution to use in your firm. In this webinar we will cover all major features available in HIVE including end-user content searching and demonstrate some of the daily workflows that may be improved by HIVE use.
- Define the base functionality of HIVE
- Describe the user navigation in the HIVE interface
- Organize libraries to speed end-user searches
- Manage user content access efficiently
Being a company or library administrator in HIVE is an important role. This webinar will define the required steps to be successful in user creation, library definition, tag organization and content management. Being no small set of tasks, we will cover each in depth to ensure you can successfully manage your HIVE.
- Learn how to create users and group within HIVE
- Learn how to create and define libraries and assign user rights within HIVE
- Learn how to establish preliminary standards for tagging content inside of HIVE
- Learn how to load and manage content effectively within HIVE
Being an end user in any new tool can be daunting. While HIVE is designed to be very user friendly, we wanted to be sure you knew exactly how to use HIVE to find the content you need. We will cover all user navigation abilities of HIVE and demonstrate its use in a design environment, so you can understand exactly how it can be used in your firm.
- Learn how to execute and save simple and filtered searches within HIVE
- Discover the best way to navigate HIVE content through the discovery panel
- Discover how to view the content directly within the design environment
- Learn how to request additional content access from library administrators