Upcoming Events › Webinars
Events Search and Views Navigation
Designed with AEC industry user in mind, this webinar will show the initial set up needed to work in the new Autodesk BIM 360 platform. During this presentation, we will go through the process of adding companies, adding members, adding projects, and other general account administration settings. This process is the same for any of the BIM 360 Next Generation products that you might own.
- Understand the basic workflow of managing global account settings
- Learn how to create and configure companies
- Learn how to create and configure members
- Understand how to create and configure projects
Let’s set up some routing preferences! In this webinar we will take a look at establishing duct routing preferences, explore what makes the duct fittings in Revit tick, and how to increase efficiencies in your office. This webinar is for all users of Revit for duct design.
- Discover how to access the duct routing preferences in Revit MEP
- Learn how to set up the duct routing preferences
- See how the duct fittings size themselves (they are not pipe fittings)
- Explore the differences between Duct Types and Duct System Types
Here at CTC we have been collaborating with top industry professionals and working hard to create tools that make the life of the every day Civil 3D user better. In our latest release we have a tool that allow for easier, smoother creation of legends; we have a tool that aids in quantity takeoffs; a tool that will help track dimension styles, multileader styles and more; and a tool that makes automated sheet creation more flexible.
- Learn a new workflow for plan and profile creation and updating
- Learn a new way to create legends with lines and symbols
- Discover a tool that improves quantity takeoffs of both AutoCAD and Civil 3D objects
- Improve template management with a tool that allows the tracking of layers, text styles, dimension styles and more
Being a company or library administrator in HIVE is an important role. This webinar will define the required steps to be successful in user creation, library definition, tag organization and content management. Being no small set of tasks, we will cover each in depth to ensure you can successfully manage your HIVE.
- Learn how to create users and group within HIVE
- Learn how to create and define libraries and assign user rights within HIVE
- Learn how to establish preliminary standards for tagging content inside of HIVE
- Learn how to load and manage content effectively within HIVE
Being an end user in any new tool can be daunting. While HIVE is designed to be very user friendly, we wanted to be sure you knew exactly how to use HIVE to find the content you need. We will cover all user navigation abilities of HIVE and demonstrate its use in a design environment, so you can understand exactly how it can be used in your firm.
- Learn how to execute and save simple and filtered searches within HIVE
- Discover the best way to navigate HIVE content through the discovery panel
- Discover how to view the content directly within the design environment
- Learn how to request additional content access from library administrators